Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Rachel's Magical Portarits

As soon as I met Rachel, I knew that she was an amazing young girl with a heart of gold much like her mom Michele who I knew from high school. When her mom called me to ask me to do her daughter's Quince portraits, I was very excited to meet Rachel and have the opportunity to do her pictures. Rachel's smile brightens up a room. I knew I would get inspired to do some magical pictures for her. We started off the first session at my home pool studio for some artistic underwater pictures. She did AMAZING underwater! In our second location, we had fun in the woods; from looking like a fairy tale princess in her aqua blue dress, to her fashionable cowboy-edgy look. Seeing the sparkle in her beautiful eyes, you can see how happy she truly was taking her pictures. I had an amazing time photographing sweet Rachel.  Enjoy her pictures...























No comments:

Post a Comment