Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Anaelis Fabal FASHION V-Q

When I have a Beautiful QuinceaƱera come in to my studio acting shy not knowing what to expect and then they end up telling me that they trust in me to create what we both have envision.. and I create a lot more than what they imagined .. my creative juices just exhilarate.. and this is what happened to me with Anaelis photo shoots.. from the first UNIQUE photoshoot at the Fire Station Museum to our AMAZING  Underwater Fashion shoots.. each session was done with so much style. Her mom and aunt were very involved in the wide selection of fashionable clothing and accessories. They just made it perfect for her.

Anaelis was just perfect in all her sessions.. I simply LOVED to take her pictures. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment