Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celine Abdala Dreamy 15's


It is with great honor that I share this very special photo shoot of a very unique & beautiful QuinceaƱera, Celine Abdala. I have been photographing Celine since she was 8 years old when she first came to me for her communion session. I experienced the joy of seeing thru my camera lens this beautiful little girl turn into a gorgeous young lady. I had a smile on during most of the three day session as Celine and her amazing and dedicated mother, Maria never stopped amazing me with unique and stunning outfits and accessories. The photo shoot started at the private and chic Little River House, then we took a short drive to Wynwood to meet up with some friends that where delivering two very hot and exclusive motorcycles. As we got into day two of our shoot, we visited The Walton House, a hidden gem for fabulous & private photography shoots. A very distinctive and beautiful white Arabian horse awaited Celine to have breathtaking shots. Her ability to bond with the horse was incredible. Lastly, we closed her session with a fun and exciting underwater shoot where she was a natural star.

I am extremely thankful to Celine’s parents, Maria & Tino Abdala. They are not just exemplary parents but very dear friends to me. Their kindness and belief in my work throughout the years has truly touched my heart. The careful and meticulous planning of every outfit, accessories, props, animals and unique locations coupled with their kindness and heart of gold made me truly feel like they were every photographers dream client. Thank you Maria and Tino for believing in me to present your gorgeous princess, Celine Abadala. Hope you enjoy these pictures!


































1 comment:

  1. Thank you Vicky for making my dreams come to life, thanks to you I will always be able to remember my wonderful fifteens. Thank you for making the experience an unforgettable one. thank you for taking beautiful and amazing pictures of me, and thank you for everything. Also thank you for the kind words.
    Love, Celine

    ReplyDelete