Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kirk & Martina Watts

September 6, 2014 Wedding

It is with great pleasure that I present these lovely wedding pictures of a spectacular couple,
Kirk & Martina. They celebrated their special day on Saturday, September 6, 2014 at Benvenuto Restaurant in Boynton Beach. 
Their celebration was extraordinary as the happy couple joined their family & friends on the dance floor with festive Croatian music mixed with today’s pop favorites. It was a great experience to see everyone having so much fun while I captured such happy pictures. 
 
Kudos to my partners at @Zeta Entertainment for doing a marvelous job with this great celebration. So awesome to work hand in handwith my team!  Makes my job so much easier and as every event becomes flawless. 
Congrats to Kirk & Marina Watts. 







No comments:

Post a Comment